(WTAJ) — Freezing climate and subzero wind temperatures are expected to bring about icy roadways throughout Central Pennsylvania on Friday, Dec. 23. The harmful climate problems could also result in motor motor vehicle mishaps and close roads.
Check the under listing of counties for specifics on accidents and visitors problems that will proceed to be up-to-date all through the working day.
- No motor vehicle incidents reported.
- No automobile accidents described.
- Route 553 (Ridge Street) has reopened after it was shut for a car or truck accident and weather situations, according to Cambria County 911. Injuries were being claimed in the accident and a person human being was taken to an location clinic. The roadway was closed from Plank Road to Nicktown Hill Highway in Barr Township.
- Gilbert Avenue in Brownstown Borough has reopened immediately after it was shut for an prolonged period of time of time, according to Cambria County 911. The street was shut among Wall Road and Baker Road.
- No vehicle incidents noted.
- I-99 northbound in Centre County is now distinct immediately after a automobile crash was documented near Exit 86 towards Waddle and Grays Woods, in accordance to 511PA. There was a targeted traffic disruption.
- Route 153 in Penfield is very clear soon after a multi-vehicle crash was claimed, in accordance to 511PA. The crash was amongst Penfield Road and Boone Mountain Road. All lanes were shut.
- Extended Operate Street in Clearfield County is crystal clear following a automobile crash was reported, according to 511PA. The crash transpired between Wildflower Road and Route 2049. There was a website traffic disruption.
- No car mishaps described.
- A downed utility line is claimed in Huntingdon County along Sugar Grove Highway, according to 511PA. All lanes are shut in close proximity to Penn Woods Road.
- I-80 westbound in close proximity to the Dubois Regional Airport is now obvious immediately after a multi-vehicle crash was documented, according to 511PA. The crash was 1.2 miles west of Exit 90 towards the airport. A lane restriction was in location.
- Route 119 in Skynesville is obvious right after a multi-car crash was claimed at Washington Street, according to 511PA. A lane restriction was in spot.
- No motor vehicle mishaps documented.
7 Safety Tips For Avoiding Car Accidents
Minor injuries in traffic accidents can raise risk of birth complications
Traffic Fatalities Show Decrease in 2022 after Increases During Pandemic – Automobile Accidents Legal Blogs Posted by Michael John Tario