Michigan Attorneys Weekly is happy to announce the “Go To Lawyers” for professional medical malpractice law, for the two plaintiffs’ and defense aspect.
The “Go To Lawyers” plan. now in its 3rd year, recognizes top legal professionals in a certain observe spot. Before this year, we celebrated Michigan’s Go To Lawyers for intellectual property, company, and serious estate and condo regulation.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A attorney who is an expert in his or her discipline, well-versed in the nuances of the situation regulation, statutes and restrictions consumers will encounter.
- A lawyer who is skilled and enjoys a history of success, with lots of cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the high quality suggestions he or she can deliver.
- A attorney to whom other lawyers make referrals since of his or her abilities and achievements.
- A lawyer who can feel creatively and establish all solutions for a shopper.
- A attorney you would identify when a buddy from an additional point out phone calls and states she has a shopper who desires some legal enable in a specified element of our state.
Michigan’s Go To Attorneys for clinical malpractice in 2022 are:
Randall Blau, Buckfire & Buckfire, Southfield
Sarah Cherry, Ottenwess Regulation, Southfield
Albert Dib, Jefferson Law Center, Saint Clair Shores
Scott Fanzini, Goodman Acker, Southfield
Brian P. Gijsbers, Powers Chapman, Troy
Scott Goodwin, Goodwin Scieszka, Birmingham
Justin Hakala, Plunkett Cooney, Bloomfield Hills
Stephanie Hoffer, Hoffer & Sheremet, Grand Rapids
Michael Hohauser, Hohauser Kuchon, Troy
Daniel Iacco, Gray Sowle Iacco & Richards, Mt. Enjoyable
Farah Israel, The Kitch Business, Detroit
Victoria S. Lehman, Giarmarco Mullins & Horton, Troy
J. Brian MacDonald, Cline Cline & Griffin, Flint
Donna MacKenzie, Olsman MacKenzie Peacock & Wallace, Berkley
Cullen McKinney, Tanoury Nauts McKinney & Dwaihy, Livonia
Scott R. Melton, Gruel Mills Nims & Pylman, Grand Rapids
David S. Mittleman, Grewal Legislation, Okemos
Judith Susskind, Sommers Schwartz, Southfield
A. Tony Taweel, Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge, Ann Arbor
Brian Whitelaw, Foley Baron Metzger & Juip, Livonia
Honorees will be profiled in a specific section in the Oct. 31 print and electronic concerns of Michigan Lawyers Weekly.
You should be part of us in congratulating these excellent attorneys specializing in all elements of clinical malpractice legislation.